Gilbert Knights Youth Lacrosse Information
The first thing you will need is a USA Lacrosse Membership number before you step on the field. You can purchase or renew you membership number here www.usalacrosse.com
Next – Make sure to read through our about section https://gilbertknightslacrosse.com/about-youth-lacrosse-arizona/
We use Game Changer/Team Manager phone app to communicate. You can download the app from this website link https://home.gc.com/teammanager/ This app helps with any last minute game changes, cancellations, practice updates and so on.
New players can find the equipment needed to play boys’ field lacrosse with this website link https://gilbertknightslacrosse.com/equipment-list/
2022 Fall Lacrosse Season
Gilbert Knights Fall 2022 Lacrosse. Wednesdays starting, October 12th – December 14th (9 sessions, Nothing during Thanksgiving week) at Higley High School Practice Fields (behind Higley High School Football Stadium) Registration Information Link
- 8U: 6:00pm-7:00pm
- 10U: 6:00-8:00pm
- 12U/14U: 5:30-8:00pm
- Nov 9th 2022 Pork Butt Fundraiser money is due
- Nov 19th 2022 Pork Butt Pick Up
- Dec 10th-11th 2022 LAX4LIFE Tournament. This is a charity event that has raised over $60,000 and given to kids with cancer and hospitals. Hundreds of toys have also been collected at this event. Info Link
- Dec 12th 2022 HS Boys vs Girls Game. Higley Girls Lacrosse will switch sticks with Higley Boys Lacrosse and play their Annual Fall Game. Come out and show your support for our High School Teams Info Link
2022 Fall Box Lacrosse
2022 Fall Box Lacrosse League will be Saturdays September through October at Cactus Yards Field House in Gilbert Arizona. Details at Misfits Box Lacrosse League website https://misfitsboxla.com/
2022 Spring Lacrosse Season
2022 Youth Spring Lacrosse is January, February, March and ends April 2nd at the AYL Cactus Cup. We play in the Arizona Youth Lacrosse League. More information on the league can be found here http://www.azlax.org/
Tentative game dates for the 2021 AYL Spring Season are Jan 29th at Reach 11, Feb 5th in Anthem, Feb 12th in Maricopa, Feb 19th in Glendale, Feb 26th in Anthem, March 5th in Scottsdale, March 12th Maricopa, March 19th in Anthem, March 26th in Glendale and the AYL Cactus Cup April 2nd location TBD. We will also have some home games on Fridays and Saturday Nights.
2022 Spring Fundraisers will be announced in early January
2022 Summer Box Lacrosse
2022 Summer Box Lacrosse League will be Saturdays starting April 16th at Cactus Yards Field House in Gilbert Arizona
2021 Fall Lacrosse Season
Box Lacrosse Signup/Registration is posted in August 2021 and Field Lacrosse Signup/Registration is posted in September 2021. Practice will start in October and continue through November and December leading up to the lacrosse tournaments.
We will be playing in the Misfits Box Lacrosse League that is run by our coaching staff (youth through high school) and attending two field lacrosse tournaments this fall season. They will all be located in Arizona.
- Box Lacrosse League Saturdays in September. Misfits Box Lacrosse league will be at Cactus Yards in Gilbert Arizona. This event is run by our program and we look forward to seeing our players compete in this box league. Competition will be against other players in Arizona. Saturdays in September 2021. Register with the Misfits Box Lacrosse league. $150 Registration is Open Information and Registration Here
- Fall Field Lacrosse registration will be posted in September 2021. Practice will begin in October 2021. Tentative dates & times: Monday at Higley High School between 5:00pm to 8:00pm and Wednesdays 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Desert Sky Park – Leading up to the tournament in December. Dates and times will be locked in when registration is open in September.
- LAX4LIFE Lacrosse Tournament December 11-12. This is a charity event that has raised over $60,000 and given to kids with cancer and hospitals. Hundreds of toys have also been collected at this event. Event Link
- 2021 Fall Fundraiser will be or Famous Pork Butts. Money collection will be November 11th and players will pick up orders they sold on November 20th between 11:00am and 1:00pm. Here is a link to download and print the flyer and order form (2 page PDF) https://gilbertknightslacrosse.com/Knights-Fundraiser.pdf
- Practice Locations: Click here to see practice locations
About Our 2021 Fall Fundraiser. Our 2021 Fall Lacrosse Fundraiser will be to sell 6lb to 8lb Pork Butts. We will have a money collection date and an order pickup date. Each 6 to 8lb Pork Butt will coast $50 with $20 going back to the lacrosse program for each sold. These Pork Butts are slow smoked for 14 hours and ready to eat when they are picked up. Each player will be responsible to pick up their entire order and deliver. This fundraiser has had great success in the past with people asking about it every year.